Friday, May 06, 2005

Memories of the Past

If any of u manage to c this blog (dun worry i wun mention any names though i will always remember hu haf done shit to me). As a summary, lemme explain myself. Last year, u guyz still treated me as a friend and i enjoyed my time wif all of u. But this year, u guyz haf done too much shit. U tink i like all that shit?! FUCK u if u tink i do. If i dun type this out, i bet none of u will realise how much shit i have endured this year. Come to think about it, i tink i have quite good endurance... surviving all this while without venting any of my anger on u guyz. Hu haf i vented all these anger on? GAMES.

Time to elaborate (No names will be mentioned)
1. To ALL of u that ENJOY calling me JIALAT or any other nicknames. FUCK ALL OF U! MY NAME WAS GIVEN BY MY MUM AND DAD AND IT IS NOT UP TO U FUCKERS TO MAKE FUN OF!
2. To the 2 jokers who suddenly lost their BRAINS and decided to kick MY SOCCER BALL (it cost me 30 bucks u assholes) in front of MR CHEW. U tink jz because u went on a BINTAN trip wif him, u all BROTHERS ISIT? U nv ever learn not to kick a ball in front of a teacher?!
3. To the same 2 people, hu were the people that told me that they would go get the ball back from Mr Lim? I tink u r fuckin gay la. Say already then dun fucking dare to go and do. Of course wad, not ur ball and NOT UR FUCKIN MONEY! That $30 took me so long to save up and none of u cared for it! FUCK U ASSHOLES!
4. To the guy that said my wristband is of a gay colour. Y dun u come and tell me in my fucking face? HUH?! I too ugly 4 u to fuckin tok 2 isit. U dun like the colour, then come tell me la. Y tell others and dun dare tell me. If some1 else didnt tell me, i also wun noe la? U dun like the colour my PROBLEM ah? Its mine la. NOT FUCKING URS so u shut ur mouth!
5. To the people that said i m a POSEUR juz because i buy my wristband. Fuck u all la. I want buy ur problem isit? Any fuckin hell call me a poseur. CB. Some1 else in the class also got buy wad (Y NO FUCKIN PERSON SAY HE POSEUR). He himself ownself say tt because got so many people have tt y he go buy. WTF LA. Go check urselves can or not.
6. To the person that said i suck @ everything. U tink u good in everything isit? I aint lousy at everything la. I also never said i m gd @ everything. At least i m better than u in some aspects. So how can u say i suck @ everything. If i suck @ everything, then shouldnt u also? Since u also lose to me in some aspects. lemme explain. u Said i suck in Frisbee, Running, Studying, Basketball, Soccer. Aiya. STFU and check urself. I beat u in 2.4, studies, Situps, Soccer. So shuddap la.
7. To the people that keep laughing @ me when i miss the frisbee. M i the only one tt misses the frisbee at times? when ever i screw up, i can hear u all go *tsk*. DUN FUCKIN TINK I CANT HEAR U LA! Wad happens when other people miss? People say nevermind. Does any one ever say tt to me when i miss? NOBODY. U guyz jz go around and say i suck just because i miss 1 frisbee. has anyone ever congratulated me when i catch a frisbee and score a point? No. some other people jz catch the frisbee and u all go and congratulate them. I hate it la. Cant anybody show some appreciation to me? I guess u guyz cant. cos i bet most of u ppl dun even tink of me as a fren anyway
8. To those assholes that agreed with Mr Chan when he said tt i should write an extra essay whenever i fail to collect readings. FUCK U ASSHOLES! Havent the other reps also forgot to collect their materials from Nancy? OF COURSE THEY HAVE. But have any1 asked them to do extra work juz because they fail to do their jobs? NO! U guyz dun care about me la. Wad u guyz tink i m? Jz some lame worker tt has to collect all ur shit for u all isit? Nv do GP homework, say i nv inform u all la. How convenient. OMFG. U guyz really treat me like shit la.
9. Hueva tinks i m dumb, pls be reminded that i won most of u in the recent tests WITHOUT studying. so tink b4 u tok. SERIOUSLY

For now, this is all i can remember. Till i remember more, there will be no updated posts. But i shall end off with something else that i have learnt. And that is that over the course of the year of 2005 (wadeva that has passed), i have learnt that most of my true friends DO NOT lie in the class of 2T15 but instead these trustworthy companions of mine that i can readily tok 2 in times of need lie in my Ragnarok Online mates and my Secondary School friends that have followed me on to CJC. I thank these people for always being there 4 me to listen 2 my problems. But this is not to say that i have not found true friends in my classmates of 2T15. There are people that do not treat me as shit like the rest of u haf and i will acknowledge that by treating them as my best friends. Though i will not vent my frustrations on those that haf hurt me in so many ways that i have to list em all out here, i will still treat u all as my friends and i hope that someday u all will realise how hurt i m thanks to all of u. With that, i END.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home