Friday, October 21, 2005

Song I'm Listening To : Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot

haha... i juz got my enlistment letter. "has been scheduled for enlistment into full-time National Service on 08/04/2006 AT 11.30 AM into BASIC MILITARY TRAINING CENTRE SCHOOL 1" how cool is tt. lol.. wad ive been waitin 4 so eagerly has finally come. wad a pity its so late in april. i wanted it in somewhere around february or january. april seems jz a lil damn late. lol. well i tink it'll be fun. if u r enlisted on same date, tell me. lolz.

yea. and school end and now i haf 2 go back school everyday for extra lessons. lol... hope my F Maths can seriously buck up over this tym. jz did the last year A level paper for F Maths and got 49 marks for Paper 1. damned, it was an ez paper la. maybe cos i didnt really study 4 it. well after tt, mr lim went through my weak topics and i can c some improvement in myself. hope this sustains till A levels and A B C awaits. lol... GP also mz pass la. tt mr chan jz made fun of me 2dae. damn fun sia. lol...

my dilemma is still there. lol... this is shitty. lol.. and James Blunt - You're Beautiful seriously is juz like me. lol... those few lines... totally reflect me. lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home