Sunday, May 08, 2005

Disappointed Person

Now, after lambasting my classmates, i shall express my personal discontent at myself.
In actual fact, i hate myself in every possible way that anyone can tink of and even in ways that people cant tink of. Lets staRT.

1. Y the hell do i complain so much? It is after all other people's comments and i can just take them as music to my ears, dont u tink? Yea, i tot of that too. But, i still complain. Thus, i hate myself.

2. Y do i stumble and stutter whenever i meet the girl of my dreams? Is it really that hard 2 express myself in front of her? So wad if i like her? Y whenever i meet her, i totally cant tok? I can tok 2 others. DISAPPONTED in myself. If i dun voice out or even tok 2 her, i doubt i haf any chance. Looks like i will remain a lonely person throughout my life. Dun bother to console me.

3. Y do i keep neglecting my studies? If i actually do study, i m sure i can do very well. But wad do i do instead? I spend all my time on training for my Air Rifle competitions, going down 2 town, playing games like DotA and Championship Manager and also playing soccer like so often. Wad a big difference i will c in my mid year grades if i decide to throw away all these time spent wasting away, and instead go study. I tink i might even get the AAA that i tink i will never ever get. I hope i can really get myself down 2 studying. Perhaps, wif the help of the girl i like, i may study. LOL. doubt it. I do not haf studying genes in me. If i study, it is mostly gonna b bcos i got spited and haf a strong determination 2 beat the person that dares 2 spite me.

4. Y do i neglect my secondary school friends that are no longer studying wif me? I really shouldnt b neglecting time. Perhaps i should allocate some of the free time that i have on them instead of spending it all on my computer that will never answer me. Though it will hear my problems like in this blog, it will never respond =(

5. Y do i get temperamental so easily. It makes me seem like a very petty person. OK wait, i really am a petty person. Come to tink of it, i haf made small problems seem like huge problems capable of starting a war. When will i ever change. i hope that is soon.

OK, i tink that is enough slamming of myself. I will report more of my misadventures in my life. Cyaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home