Monday, June 27, 2005

2dae blogging extra early, cos if u c on my calender... tmr is my mid yr exams! lol... double bang somemore.. Physics + F Maths = Die on same day. lol... mz choose 1 to pass and 1 to fail or maybe both 2 pass, jz 1 nt very well.. haha like last yr promos also like tt... i pass F Maths and do shit for Physics. lol... yea. so 2nite mz slp early so tmr morning can last minute chiong through Physics Guide Book so tt i can get as much info into my head. then during the 2 hr break, chiong through my meal then go library and rememorise all the formulae. tt is my plan. whether i will stick 2 it or nt is a problem. lol... yea. nw wad did i do today... woke up to finish up on my f maths notes... finished it rather quickly cos it is mainly the statistics section... nt tt hard la those topics... hope tmr the qns 4 those arent too hard and r in the plenty. lol... then maybe can do well for f maths for the 1st tym. lol... yea... after finishing up on my f maths, i watched finish volume 7 of Naruto and half of Naruto Volume 8... and also played Maple Story... then i went 2 locate all my physics notes and realised tt i couldnt find the notes for capacitance and waves... anyway, in the end, it turns out tt i wouldnt haf tym 2 read through the notes so i read through my guide book which i bought last yr. lol... yea... after reading finish roughly, play Maple Story and 1 game of DotA wif dan. then went 4 dinner and back to Maple. lol... until now, my Maple account is a lv 15 Rogue liao... damn slow sia. bt wad 2 do. is already btr than my last tym playing. somemore i last tym play more than a week, still around lv 10. nw i in 2 days, lv 15 liao. lol... i still tink it is slow. bt wad 2 do, still haf 2 concentrate on studies and training... if only i started maple at start of holidays. lol... was it even launched yet? lol... yea... really hope tt tmr's papers will b ez so tt i dun screw up too badly 4 em... lol... gettin a BDD is gd enuf oredi... B for c maths will b an improvement. D for f maths is somewhat constant 4 now, and a D for physics is also an improvement. lol. maybe GP can get a B4 or a C5... tt will b qt cool cos this yr eva since change teacher, my GP drop like fuck. lol... can even get D7... lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home