Friday, June 17, 2005

sia la. again fake tym. lol. left a few more discs of Naruto Volume 3. yipeee! lol. tmr chiong finish then can go get Volume 4. today wake up, then go sch play soccer wif weiwen all tt, sia la. i tot was supposed 2 b whole class go down? in the end 4 ppl. do wad? lol. then informed weiwen abt shooting, and met lingzhi and shaun. then me n ww go meet alvin, dan, jo @ KAP there. nahbei. fall down wet slope. ass still pain la. lol. damn funny scene. even i was laughing la. lol. after tt head down 2 trg where we train 4 prelim shots. lol. coach made me shoot so many shots jz 2 train my grouping and nw the gun is sorta sighted to minimum hit a 9. hope tt helps sia. if tmr nt so tired then i try another 30 shots and c my average. alvin confirm say nt counted, bt i dun care la. u tink u r the big boss cos u gt so many trophies la. i wan shoot 2 roughly gauge myself cannot isit? anyway, my place also gone oredi wad. got mathew and antony, soon got ww, i jz shoot 4 fun, u dun come stop me la. nahbei. aftre trg go eat chicken rice @ bkt timah there. lol. eat two days in a row liao sia. haha. nt bad la the chicken there... btr than boon tong kee i heard. lol. after tt, they go study, then me n alvin go hm. i go hm, wash up all tt, then chiong naruto, then tt alvin go sms me ask me create game. sia la. exciting moment in Naruto u noe. freakin hell... alvin u want play, i mz straight away host ah? i aint ur fuckin slave u noe. i gt my own life la. make me haf 2 put off the exciting moment till tmr. crapist. yea then after tt, went 2 watch shaman king. nt bad sia. tt Lyzerg damn dumb. as dumb as me la. no wonder my DotA nick is tt sia. haha. nw my nick is Kakashi-Sensei. lol. effects of too mcuh naruto. yea. so played dota after tt, lose every game i played. damn enjoyable la. some1 damn showy, use SA death ward come kill. wowwowowow. lol. SA pro sia... yea, like hu didnt noe that right. noobish heroes like ant would put it. lol. yea, then i blog now lor. still dun understand wad hel said in the tag, can explain? lol. regarding *mystery* de. i so long nv c her online wad. lol. i bet she block me sia. woopee... my life is so fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home