Saturday, July 02, 2005

hahah... didnt make it on tym... today qt a boring day... wake up... play maple, play championship manager b4 getting rdy to go down to Suntec City where i had 2 b at some MOE Excel Day shit... damn boring la... jz cos the Bintan trip won some award we mz b there listening to qns from other ppl and briefing em on wad we did during the trip... my shift was between 2 to 5 and the rest of my group were weiwen, jiawei, darren and peili... damn sian lor... yea... was messaging a large portion of the tym and a talk by tan hoe teck to us regarding NYAA and some other award took up roughly one and a half hrs... lol... then all we had 2 do was survive one and a half hrs... my job was mainly to burn the lame free VCDs to the people... wl... hoe teck rich ah... give away free VCDs including tt dumb video of me... lol... i so hate any type of camera... neoprint cam, video cam, handfone cam... aiya... anything tt can take a foto... i do nt like fotos...
when dan's group arrived to take over the next shift, alvin called me asking me 2 go join him, bren, shaun and james for DotA at our fav haunt, Tekka Mall... definitely, i said OK.. then i rushed down 2 mit em cos they said they werent gonna play 4 long... when i arrived they were jz gettin rdy 2 submit their student IDs... lol... made it jz in tym... the game was alvin, shaun and james against me n bren... ar mode... me n bren first got Broodmum and Keeper of the Light respectively bt we both repicked cos the other team haf a Rogue Knight, Sand King and Viper... after repicking, the Viper changed to a Oblivion (Pugna) while me and bren became Doom Bringer and Pudge respectively... lol... damn sianz la... kena owned bt tt sand king got so low score la... my doom bringer managed 2 get qt a number of kills bt couldnt defend against 2v1 attacks sia... damned alvin.. me n bren quit the game early cos of Alvin... gay boy... lol
after DotA we all went hm... upon rching hm, i washed up and had dinner... then i went 2 play some Maple Story b4 bren came online and we continued playing... soon, i gt slightly bored of it and went 2 play Championship Manager again... i finally got offered the Manager role of England... so cool... lol
then nw i m leeching off my bro's exp while i m blogging. lol... so interesting... well... toked to *mystery* for a brief moment earlier b4 i lost inspiration on wad 2 say 2 her... i was half afraid tt she might soon find me irritating and so i didnt really noe wad 2 say... in the end, i went back 2 my Maple and she went offline without me having even a chance 2 say bye... lol... sad life sad life... couple tt in wif the Shooting club stuff going on now... my life is rather depressing and stressful.. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home