Sunday, July 10, 2005

today again didnt go out... wth sia. lol... whole day @ hm doing ridiculous things. wake up, go maple, hunt my opal ores. find GunZ online cos ppl say fun... found it fun despite the fact tt i cant play wif others. damn ridiculous la... so many pp havin same prob. takes 5 mins 2 connect somemore.. ridiculous (1st ridiculous thing)
after tt... dan ask me and alvin if we wanted 2 DotA. after finding for a 4th player 4 so long, jolene was there 2 help us. lol... so me and dan vs alvin and jolene. yea. 1st match was -ar... woot... i kena magnus bt i dun like it so i -repick. kena holy knight (i tot gg sure lose sia) partner wif dan's lich. woot. startin lossin, then in the end we win sia... dunno hw also. chen qt strong leh... lol.. though cant heal oneself bt i beat alvin's omni. lol... 2nd match -ap. SK + Leoric vs Morphling + LR. woot... interesting game. the ridiculous part of this match? me and the Leoric took on the firebush even though our levels were still low... took out 3/4 of the firebush hp at least. woot... tiring... if only i haf manta style. i wa lv 23... wif manta maybe can take out the bush... lol... (2nd ridiculous thing)
after tt went 4 dinner b4 coming back play maple. sia la. frm ytd till 2dae still hunting tt damned elusive opal ores... lol... ridiculous... spending so much tym hunting tt ore... shd concentrate on leveling.. well. nw u can c my gaming usage frm tt gaming counter @ the front page. (provided by X-Fire). if u get it, pls add me 2 friends so i can c wad u r playing. currently only alvin has it... lol... Maple Story : 3 hrs... cool...
yea... so tt is all 4 2dae... do ridiculous stuff before school starts again tmr... damn boring la... lol... she said nites 2 me jz nw. feel so happy. been damn long since she said tt 2 me. lol... tmr morning shall go n stone wif shaun @ grandstand there. maybe i shd do my homework there. lol... maybe can c her walk by... lol... i m dead la... so much homework and i havent done any... so gonna get blasted @ PTM in front of my parents and then get grounded for the rest of my J2 life. tt will b horrible... i need my freedom. lol... maybe i shd call Children's Aid. (remember Russell Peters). lol... tt doesnt work here either... well... gtg slp. cyaz =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home