Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Song I'm Listening To : D-Technolife - UVERworld

well... feeling bored so came here 2 blog... after so long. lol. well. A levels is in 1 week for almost everybody and i didnt study the entire of todae. i dunnoe if i can even get through the As with the grades of ABC tt will already make me satisfied though so many ppl are aiming higher. hopefully i can pull through this whole thing and after tt i can enjoy all i want.

apparently i haf been thinking abt things i shdnt even b thinking abt nw considering the proximity to the As. but wad the hell... regarding my past few entries abt me being in a dilemma. well i tink there is no dilemma anymore. nt tt there was even 1 in the 1st place though. lol. after some thinking, i feel that everything is jz an illusion. this dilemma thing... it never did existed. it was juz my mind playing tricks on myself. lol. i didnt need 2 think abt all this. after reading alvin's blog... it made me think even mre. lol. everything is impossible. i will never succeed. the odds against me is jz too high. shd jz stop thinking abt all these. besides she seems happy wif tt guy. lol...

yea... anyway. on a sidenote. DotA 6.20 is released. lol... new hero (lord of Avenous aka abbadon) and the stout shield is back. haha.. nw my blog is official release of DotA new version source. if u want the map, either go to www.dota-allstars.com or can go MSN and ask me send u.

yea. k... i gtg nw... tym 2 watch tv b4 launching into mre dota games. lol... i got a feeling i will regret all these when i get back my results. and thx dan 4 this song. its damn good. after As maybe u can burn Bleach for me. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home