Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Song I'm Listening To : some sounds from the tv
Mood : .Puzzled.

ok. after looking through my posts, ive removed content related to training.

my first day at GSAB as a real spec was a rather boring day as usual. i was brought around learning the ropes from my 2 senior specs and also gettin my formation badge and infantry skill tabs. apart from all these, the day went by rather smoothly.

man... my head is in a mess. i dunno what the shit im thinking, saying and doing. thinking about things all the way from the beginning of my JC life and up till now. all the memories in this period of time, seem so familiar. its like things r repeating themselves over and over again. things that r unhappy and shdnt be repeating so often. however, the nice things never do repeat themselves. if only they did. there r many such memories that i would love reliving. but those that i want to put out of my life, keep reappearing. something really got to me juz now... but this will be kept to myself. it got to me rather badly i muz say. need some time 2 chill and relax. probably the Echo outing will help things better. maybe i need some alcohol too.

need a drinking buddy. one to drink all the way with me.
need a buddy. one that really noes me and not my fake identity. one that i can talk to at ease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home