Thursday, May 01, 2008

Either its the impending school year thats gettin to me or im really getting cranky and everything. so yea, sorry if i stepped on anyone's toes recently. tmr gotta get down to get my EZ link card for uni settled. bah... y cant they do it at every MRT station. nearest 1 i can go to is like Hougang Interchange. zzz.

read back on my 1st eva post on this post with the funky address. lol. man, what a rant that was. practically cursed every1 from my JC class. lolx. looks like i had some issues with em man. forgotten most of em now but yea, theres still this gap between us. hopefully the birthday party wont be that bad. considering the person i talk to the most wont even be going. the rest of the grp would be kinda boring. gotta find an excuse to bail out ASAP. but yea, i guess thats the purpose of this blog. to rant at people around me. right now, i really wanna write about something but i cant do it. because this blog just aint as hidden as before. used to be a blog only certain people could access. now... its kinda open. involves secrets that have resurfaced. some things are just meant to fade into oblivion and not to be brought back out to the public ears. but some1 had brought out some secret of mine. tho the incident of mentioning it was some time back. i controlled myself and sought to forget everything. just like how ive always forced myself to forget all that have done things against me. forgot i did, after hanging out with derrick. bowling away tons of money at the same time. forgot i thought i did, but it was always in my mind.

just like every other thing that ive pushed to the back of my head, these things always resurface for me to think deeply about in the weirdest place possible. the shower. lol. but yes, thats where i spend all my time thinking about these issues and whether i should really keep em within me and not push it out for some discussions. for now, i'll still keep everything in me. ive just no idea how long i can keep this up. its almost like im wearing a mask and keeping everything bad beneath the mask. my exterior is of 1 that doesnt care about anything and just wants to pass the days. but who is to say that im not feeling anything inside. some stuff just dont need to be said out loud to know that it has an effect on me. doing things behind my back doesnt help too. ive got FRIENDS that will inform me about these incidents.

as for that issue of secrets being revealed. i'll still keep it quiet. if more secrets of mine appear again, i'll definitely make my displeasure known. and then, we'll all have a nice show to watch. i just wanted to get on to do this blog post. it doesnt make me feel any better but at least i know ive tried to put it out in words.

school's beginning but im pretty damn sure i can stil come online just as much. so come find me online or text me if u wanna meet me to do anything from a movie to pool. anything really. anything except retarded things that irritate me. cyaz around guyz and take care =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home