Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Song I'm Listening To : BACK-ON - Chain

woot. good song playing from the anime series Air Gear. any1 want it find me on MSN. been 2 weeks since ive last blogged if i rmb correctly. anyhow, camp has been 1 helluva tiring madhouse with all the work coming in from every corner of the camp. it seems s tho every1 in the camp wants a piece of us nowadays.

1stly, gonna b heading for my 15th driving lesson in abt an hours time. that makes it $585 spent on the practical lessons already. woot. TP is in november and im finally beginning to feel the pressure and stress of it all pressing in on me along with the mounting amount from my imminent takeover as platoon sergeant in camp. lolx. kinda paranoid abt the TP now. keep thinking tt ima fail on ma first try. quite a reckless driver i haf been at my pract lessons.

2ndly, welcome back tonia!

3rdly, IPPT has been such a pain in my ass but im still taking it as like the PE lessons in JC. a weekly affair. hahaz. almost every1 in camp now knows me as the person constantly taking IPPT in a bid to attain a gold long lost from SISPEC. but the bonus $200 from gettin the gold is such a lure i cant take my eyes off gettin it. b it 4 the pride or the money, the weekly IPPT test can be taken as a form to train myself up! just this morning, i went for yet another IPPT but this time i got a lousier timing than all my previous timings. but i blame it on the fact that there werent any competent runners! me coming in 1st had a 1minute lead over the 2nd guy. therefore, there wasnt any1 for me to follow nor was there some1 behind me to push me forward. coming in at 10.15 meant tt im off my mark by a full half minute. thats kinda hard to squash, but my next test is on the 27th and thus ive gotta train up for it. the static stations r so easy...

well, gonna get off now to go prepare for my lesson. cya guyz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home