Tuesday, May 27, 2008

m here in the midst of slogging through my tutorials. damned are they getting tougher and tougher. all that talk about everything being easy. well that was chapter 1. how tough could it really be. as the CA approaches (next thurs 5 MCQ qns), the reality that not everything is in my head yet strikes me really hard. as i plod through the tutorials, i spend 90% of the time sourcing through my notes for a bare hint on how to answer the questions.

now that school has been covered. other stuff cloud my mind. memories are whats holding me together. how i wish the past would return. hoping for the pretty face that now shuns me to return. reminiscing the past does make the present seem miserable sadly. oh well, the timely presence of friends and WoW is helping me crawl through this stage. friends, people that are there when you really need them. learning to trust others as time goes too. been more open with stuff i'd normally seal into the depths of my mind such that no1 would ever find out.

since im into the topic of WoW. ive finally gotten my second lv 70 character. LOL. gaming is fun and school is helping me get less addicted to WoW. well, it is a really fun game =D but i gotta get back my outside life. the life which consists of meeting friends, playing pool, bowling and the likes. considering my TP is fast approaching yet again, i'd have to free up time to meet derrick's dad yet again. this time, im gonna pass. i hope LOL =D

alright, gotta get back to the mountain of notes and tutorials that i left on the table. gotta finish up the tutorials and start drinking "potions" of burnt lecture notes mixed with water. sounds vaguely similar to the online temple thing featured in a local production doesn't it. i heard the "potion" really does work. =D take care guyz. we'll meet soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home