Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Yet another boring day has passed.
Problems Experienced: Pls do not keep pushing all the work onto me. I already helped you all complete all the questions for that exercise then u all still want me to do the presentation. You guyz are just so unhelpful. Secondly, i noe i suck in games like netball, basketball and so forth, but please don't come and laugh at me. U all want me 2 laugh @ u in soccer? I might not b good, but i sure am btr than u all. So laugh @ me all u want provided u want me 2 laugh @ u as well.

Basically, today i went through same old school, then went out to Bukit Timah to play DotA. Sadly, i got last, but it was enjoyable. Cause there was no1 laughing @ each other even if we lost and did dumb stuff. So unlike class activities. So much more enjoyable than class games.

To (mystery person) : I like u, but i struggle to find things 2 say when in ur presence. All i can force out is the typical hi and bye. How i wish i could find things 2 tok 2 u so that we can get 2 noe each other btr. Thanks for bothering to reply my messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home