Monday, June 06, 2005

oh man. haf 2 fake tym again. lol. dis sux la. everytym play overtym. shd study not dota! lol!
2dae woke up at 11 jz 2 realise tt i m supposed 2 mit evelyn and helena at orchard at 12! so quickly rush rush rush then end up reaching there at 1145. lol. earliest seh. lol. dunno hw tt happened also. bathe, change, travel all in the short tym of 45 minutes. lol. reach there then helena tell me tt *mystery* also going. wl! lol. then evelyn came, then *mystery* came then finally helena came. when *mystery* came, i did haf some short tym 4 me 2 tok 2 her. bt me being the shy one. only managed a few sentences la. can some1 PLS help me in this aspect? if i continue like tt... i wun haf a gf even till i die la. lol. other than tt. wl she damn pretty la. lol. like i didnt noe last tym like tt. ok wad m i tokin. lol.
then after tt i followed em around town where they shopped and bought a lot of stuff. along the way. i did manage to tok to *mystery* a lil. some tyms is she start conversation wif me though. haiz. eventually. whole day also only managed 2 say a few lines 2 her la. so sad right me. lol
then after tt me, eve and hel went down to Singapore Concert Hall to attend the SAF Choir Performance and *mystery* went home lor. lol. go there hear em sing so many unrecognisable songs. lol. so sad. *mystery* didnt go la. lol. after tt went 2 eat dinner wif them. then went home la. along the whole day, got take some photos sia. maybe if i can get my hand on some of em, then i might post here. sry no pictures taken wif me n her. lol. kk cyaz!
Extra: haiz. me n *mystery* no hope liao lor. lol. bt i shd b persistent and nt give up shdnt i? haiz. faithful n persistent. m i wrong? m i nt gd enuf? m i a loser? ok. lemem answer the last qn myself. YEA! lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home