Thursday, June 02, 2005

ARGH!!!!!! MY DAYS SUCK! MY HOLIDAYS ARE TAKING A BAD START LA!

b4 competition (as in ytd), i kena ignored by *mystery*. damn demoralising la. though other ppl wish me gd luck as well... the person i hoped would wish me, didnt do it. then 2dae... i've never shot so bad b4 la. ok maybe last yr when i 1st joined shooting club la. average of 7.7! i so wished i wasnt the 1 shooting la. im sorry 2 my team. i was a disappointment. if i find out tt our team could haf gotten a medal had i shot a 522. i will be so sorry. sorry guyz. its my fault. i didnt train enough b4 the competition. sry sry. if u all want 2 take away my place for Nationals, go ahead. im nt gd enuf la.

then she continue ignoring me. damn sad la. kena demoralised by the competition already and she continue ignoring me... haiz... things arent going the way it should this holidayz la. maybe i shd jz stay hm everyday and study for midyrs. maybe something gd will eventually come out of this hellish holidays.

yea. so sry 2 those tt wished me luck and hoped tt i could do well. cos i totally missed my Personal Best of 522. FYI i got 460 which is 62 points short of my PB. haiz. cyaz. hopefully, she will stop ignoring me soon. i m damn depressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home