Wednesday, June 01, 2005

wtf. absolutely sad n nervous. how often m i tt nervous la! today woke up @ 10, then had breakfast and went offline b4 receiving a call frm daniel askin me to go play lan. lol. n he was the 1 suggesting tt we shd refrain frm dota to help us concentrate on our competition. lol. so many ppl went sia. council ppl, bowling, shooting... woah so many. lol. in the end, i tink i only won 1 game la. lol. after all the dota, it was already 5+ la. had some mee goreng dinner @ tekka market wif dan, derrick and alvin. lol.

then when gt home, i went 2 get my hair cut and then went back online. wah liew, the guy go cut my hair so short. so humiliating la. tmr confirm all laugh at me. like tt how 2 shoot? hope no1 laughs at me tmr la. if all laugh, then really cant shoot le. lol. haiz... c *mystery* online, then said hi, then no reply, so i assume she bz, then she changed her nick, still no reply, then she changed her nick again, still no reply. ok, no hope. might s well nt hope 4 a reply anymore. i tink she doesnt want 2 tok 2 me la. well, nvm. was just hoping tt she will wish me gd luck for tmr's competition. this competition is makin me so nervous. i tink if i dun do well 4 this competition, antony will stand a bigger chance of getting into the team already la. haiz. since he has already spoken 2 coach abt it, the moment i do like shit, i tink coach will analyse whether i shd stay in the team. if only, she will respond and say gd luck 2 me. jz those 2 words and i will b happy. bt nvm, maybe she indeed is bz. well... i wun noe...

tomorrpw's competition gonna b damn nervous 4 me la. i want to beat my own personal best but haf no confidence in myself. in my most recent training, i shot like shit la. how to make it back to my personal best in the 1st place. cant even get back to my Personal best then still dream of beating it. haiz. i mz b mad. well, in competitions, miracles can happen, and i might indeed be able 2 beat my personal best. good luck to all the shooters representing CJC tmr and hope tt we can clinch back more medals than wad we got at CDANS shoot. lol.

until nw, still waitin 4 a reply... the moment she replies, i m so gonna tok abt tmr's competition, then maybe she will wish me a simple "good luck". tt would b sufficient 2 make me happy. lol. shd b restin early tonight as my shoot is at 12 tmr. if u wanna last minute wish me luck, send me an sms. thanks 4 ur support! cyaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home