Sunday, July 17, 2005

heyhey people... today happy so bothered 2 go look 4 new blogskin... haha and guess wad... i got a bloody blogskin tt so suits me... lol... read the title and c the rest of the images on it... damn cool la... lol... lonely loser... lol... yea... today managed 2 persuade my parents 2 sponser me tt cool rip curl watch, lol... in fact, im already wearing it nw... lol... tmr official unveiling ceremony... lol... if nt 4 alvin, i will nt haf remembered tt 2mr gt early dismissal so thx eh... lol... go hang around the percussion freaks machine again. lol... and maybe daytona if any1 wants 2 challenge me considering how noobish i m in daytona and percussion freaks... not pro in anything bt stoning... is tt good? i dunno... finally bothered 2 get my parents 2 fill up the PTM form... man... PTM will be so much hell... lol... yea... today nth much la... keep increasing my tym spent on WC3 if u can c frm my mini profile on the main page,.,, lol... so much so tt my maple story is now neglected.. so sad.... lol... lv 22... lucky nw halfway to lv 23... mz train faster frm nw on... bt also haf 2 cope wif all the homework tt the teachers r throwing @ us nw... mz do well for the prelims and then the As... i m sure i can do btr than wad i did @ mids... lol... well... high hopes and no actions will reap nth. lol... so mz cut down on play tym... well then... nth else...
anyway, did u guyz realise tt the colours on this whole blog are all in shades of green? so coooolll... lol... another factor beside hw close the thing links 2 me... 2 gd reasons y i chose it. lol... cyaz =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home