Thursday, July 14, 2005

woot. so long no blog. lol... well... wad haf i been occupied wif recently... got back all my results.. failed 3 pass 1. how impressive is tt man. lol... c maths is my only pass with a C grade... tt is so nt enuf 4 a rather ez paper... well... i cant blame any1 bt myself this tym rd. i gotta admit, i could haf put in mre effort. haiz... f maths get F grade, physics get O and GP miss out by 1 mark, woot... lol
yea. other than gettin results, we haf been doing tt lame charity dance practises... hip hop they say... kinda retarded 2 me bt wad the heck.. i haf 2 do it means i haf 2 do it. lol... 2dae skipped it cos of my medical examination. damn fun la... i wanna poke my finger mre and get mre blood. damn interesting... tmd. i kena PES B sia... i tink cos i underweight. but wad the heck... there aint no diff between A and B right? lol
recently, i spend a lot of money on Daytona sia... bt today... i discovered some hidden potential in Percussion freaks. lol... played it rather well... so maybe i shall play less Daytona and play more drums. lol... bt wad a pity... i dun haf my own drumsticks and also PF is mre expensive than Daytona...
in DotA... i haf learnt how 2 use Chen the Holy Knight roughly... but Sand King is still ma hero... when playing against AI... Sand King is damn fun wif a divine rapier... even mre fun when u drop it and the AI heroes dun pick it up. lol...
yea... recently managed 2 tok 2 her... so happy wif myself. though nt many lines bt there is improvements. lol... train up my PF and maybe nxt tym can show off 2 her.. lol... tt will nv happen. mz become like tt mad girl tt me n the shooting guyz saw recently. lol... when im tt standard... maybe i can ask her 2 go watch me play oredi. lol... gt fan club if can do tt sia. lol..
thanx 2 my recent interest in playin PF... im gonna go look 4 a skin tt has drums on it and mod it to fit my blog.. lol... tt will b so cool... i lurve drums now... they r so cool... drummers always seem cool... bt i aint cool enuf 4 it yet. lol... gonna b quite some tym b4 i become cool enuf 4 drums... mz change my look. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home