Thursday, November 24, 2005

Song I'm Listening To : My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

k finally www.blogger.com let me get 2 this screwed up create post page. been waiting for so long. so lets c... wad has happened. A LEVELS ARE OVER!!!! WAHAHAHAHAH!!!! omfg, cant believe it passed by so fast. awhile ago, we were all still worrying about papers and nw, grad night is so freaking close oredi. how tym flies ehz. yep. wad else has happened. well, seems like ive caught onto the Bleach train and haf already caught up wif the rest of em in terms of episodes within the past 3 days. so damn cool. this anime rox man.. and i tot shaman king was so darn gd... this owns it flat. lolx. lucky my bro decided 2 begin downloading it sia. in the middle of my As. lol. nice timing of his.. hehz. tmr he collect PSLE liao, wonder if he beat me. lolx...

other than bleac, i also highlighted my hair (ash grey), played nonsensical amount of dota games, clocked dunno hw many hrs online (though i oredi clocked tt much in the past even during exams), go out walk till leg pain. lolx. grad night is so near and preparation is no where near completion. maybe tmr it will all be settled. hopefully. wun want 2 drag this 2 long. ive still got many mre games 2 play before i reach "captain/taicho level". lolx. presently at "3rd seat level". k 2 much bleach terms. cant believe it, play dota also can come out bleach terms...

yep yep, tekka mall there got dota,warcaft3,counterstrikesource competition over the days frm 28th november to 4th december or smth like tt. lolx. 2 bad i got grad night and my skill nt there yet, if nt i confirm go join. got 1k prize 2 earn. lolx. maybe shd go there n watch considering hw i missed out on the WCG. lolx. wad a waste, missing out on an event where all the pros in the world converge to compete and somemore it hosted in singapore. y did they haf 2 hold it at the end of my A levels where i had f maths huh? lolx.

wad else 2 say huh. alvin hw the fark u noe so much. oh yea, cos tt day pretty obvious... then y u want 2 noe somemore? lolx. like tt nt enuf yet meh? i also dunno much abt u, so dun kip asking abt me... i dun like tokin abt myself. lolx... i need money! so much things 2 do and it mostly requires cash... wad an important thing nw. lolx... gotta go get a job... 2 kip my expenditure going. lolx... no income no spending as well...

dang its so late oredi... k... tym 2 wait 1 mre weeek for episode 60 of bleach 2 come out. jz cant wait 4 it considering hw i spent 2.5 days watching 59 episodes, the wait of 1 week for 1 mre episode is such a killer tym. lolx. withdrawal symptoms may kick in any moment. tts hw addictive bleach is, maybe i shd watch reruns and familiarise myself with the names of the soul slayers and the captains of all the squads. lolx... oh yea i will b changing my tagboard so all old posts will b cleared. cooool.

"Souten Ni Zase! Hyourinmaru!" - Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens, Hyourinmaru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home