Thursday, December 07, 2006

Song I'm Listening To : Chamillionaire ft. Krayzie Bone - Ridin' Dirty
Mood : .MaxedOutOnBOREDOM.

well.. been quite some time since ive blogged. if im nt wrong, since the last tym, ive oredi changed my com as my previous com broke down on me causing me to lose quite a bit of stuff including my whole Air Gear anime series. damned them. i tink i shd go redownload the series. missing the series oredi.

firstly, things at camp have been going pretty smoothly. gotten 2 noe my men better and can now talk 2 some of them at ease. even the commanders and my fellow sergeants have been understanding and helping me to adapt to my new surroundings. however, ive oredi been thrown into my schedule. with my first 2 Guard2IC duties coming up on important dates, i really wonder how my schedule will be like with my Guard Commander duties. ive got duty on the 26th (1 day after xmas and also 1 day b4 m bdae) and then theres also the 31st (New Years Eve!). looks like i'll be counting down in camp this year. zzz.

2ndly... friendship... looks like things have gotten better. u shd noe, im nt avoiding u.

and WoW! lolx. the game that has grabbed my attention like mad. playing it everyday since ive got a 8to5 job now... muz chiong lvl to reach my desired lvl 60 before the XPAC comes out. lolx.

next week, ive got leave from the 11th to 14th. so, jio me out if u all wanna play pool or catch a movie or juz meet up 2 chat. other than tt, ive also got leave on the 21st and 22nd. followed by 28th and 29th. these r the dates 2 note if u all want 2 meet up. DEATH NOTE 2 OPENS ON 28TH! WEEE!

i seriously am not avoiding u
im juz naturally closed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home