Monday, September 15, 2008

as the white stripe goes away...

for those who have seen my lancer recently, u wouldve noticed the white bumper mounted on a all black car. who wouldve thought that was the effect of a really moronic accident (reversing into a wall whilst parking in my very own condo which ive parked in for many many times).
the first thought i had when i was told my new bumper was gonna be white, was 1 that the car would look like a freak. sure, it did sound weird for a black car to have a white ass. as i went to collect my car back from my uncle, the sight that i saw was 1 which i loved so much. i grew fond of the white stripe. no idea if you guyz that saw it liked it though.

i thought what mattered was if i liked it. apparently, it doesnt work that way in my family. so 1st, im now told to take public transport if im going out with my friends. only allowed to drive when its for the family or for the 2 rare days of going to school. then suddenly, news breaks to me that my car will be picked up by the uncle tomorrow for a paint job. there goes the white stripe. was i ever consulted for my opinion? democracy doesnt exist. dictatorship does. as my white stripe disappears, i wonder whats gonna happen to the rest of the car with little use.

if u guyz still wanna meet me out late at night, gimme a lift. im too broke to cab midnight surcharge anymore. i always thought it was right to send my friends home if i make em stay out past midnight. but apparently the family doesnt think so. i should dump my friends and make a beeline home and get em to cab home emselves. im such a saint.

take care guyz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home