Friday, May 13, 2005

Nothing much happened today. Short day wad. Lol. (mystery person) also nv go sch 2dae. sob sob. lol. family matters wor. And gd reason 2 b happy 4 the class. Looks like there is a very probable chance that mathew will enter the school shooting team. Though that might mean that i might lose my place in the team, i dun mind. I haf already haf the fun of joining two competitions. Though i will miss the Nationals if i m dropped from the team, i also wun mind. Muz share the fun mah right? Lol. Hope that i can stay in the team and with Mathew on the team as well, there will be 2 T15 members on the team and it will b even btr if we can at least clinch a 4th in the nationals as that will already merit us a medal. Imagine going out there in front of the whole college and hearing 2 members from T15. Wow, mr lim will be proud of us eh. lol. maybe then, he will return me my $30 soccer ball. i will remember him 4 life if he doesnt return me man. lol

other than that, nth else happened. So happy that (mystery person) got reply my msgs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home