Tuesday, May 24, 2005

wah seh. dis wk really song sia. 2 days nia. lol. GP mid i confirm fail liao. jz look @ my mock paper's grades. wtf sia. only managed a 21 for the compre section. this yr, my grades keep dropping la. Shit. i tink ms low teaches btr. haiz... i btr do well 4 dis damn mid yr...

2dae damn boring la. go there for so short time... lol. pe lesson play netball halfway then T33 wanna challenge us to frisbee game. sianz... again i play so short time... i wanna playyyyyy frisbeeeee... i m in no way lousier than u all la... ok maybe got... lol. cant jump like u all mah. lol. nvm

the rest of the day, kip sleeping in class lor. damn boring and the tym pass so slow somemore. dumb. lol. then i got back my gp marks. wah lan. like shit sia. lol.4 ppl in a row all got 21. sian la. then after tt go 4 training lor... wah lan... shot like sai today. lol. tio 1 ten, then nxt shot suai suai gimme a 6. wah lan. tt lane 4eva bad luck sia. again screw up on me... lucky this time i managed 2 change lane b4 i started pulling the damn cables manually... tt will totally screw up my remaining shots. couldnt finish up my 60 shots 2dae la. maybe tmr try 60 shots again.

haiz. 2dae saw her online la... wtf... managed 2 start conversation wif her, then wtf is wrong wif me? totally couldnt say anything... like as though my tongue got caught in some mousetrap or smth except tt this is online... so... aiya, u get the pt... nth 2 say. fuck... well, at least she replied my earlier conversations wif her... haiz.... wad a failure i m...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home