Sunday, May 22, 2005

isnt it obvious, i faked the time again? been playin dota wif alvin, daniel and some gay frenz of alvin. sparstic ppl... fuck off la

2dae weird sia. so early in the morning wake up oredi. haix. wake up oredi, still tink abt the scam thing. shit la. really game over liao... haiz. mr lonely 4 the rest of my life. i can bet tt *mystery* is gonna b ignoring/avoiding me for the rest of my life. haiz.

wake up oredi, do wad i haf been doin excessively recently. dota-ing. lol. gettin btr bt still nt gd enuf. shd actually concentrate on my shooting training though. lol. gp mids also comin, but where is my mock paper? mr chan run away wif my papers ah. kns... we need reference la. mark so slow. concentrate too much on the drama isit... wah lan.

2dae nth much happen lor. go out eat seafood 2 celebrate dad's bdae. haiz... tt doesnt make any difference to my life doesnt it. i tot that if i play more dota, i will tink less... but wtf, play tt tym, still tinkin... haiz... something wrong wif my head. shd ask doctor check when i go visit soon. lol. medical checkup 4 ns... "hey doc, i tink i m mad..."... lol. wonder how he will check...

other than tt nth lor... takin medicine 4 cough again. amazingly, the drowsiness aint working... wad tym oredi? the actual tym now is 2am la... lol... still nt tired. weird medicine. maybe expired. ok nth more 2 crap. cyaz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home