Saturday, June 11, 2005

today has been quite a disappointing day. wake up early to go down to CDANS to shoot in our CJC Invitational Shoot. wah lan. thx 2 mathew injuring his hand, i haf 2 shoot la. end up shooting a 482 la. at first was damn nice. 9 10 9 8 9 4. u c where it all went wrong? every series also something like tt mz happen. even got 1 series 68 la. lol. in the end i shot 482. so far frm my personal best. well hope i can bounce back tmr and shoot well at the CDANS Monthly Shoot. Antony beat me 2dae la. so shitty feeling after the shoot. haf 2 shake hand 2 congratulate him la. in the end we still get trophy for 5th la. so gay.
then after the thing, me, dan, alvin, shafeeq, weili, bren, antony, shaun n jinrong went down to tekka mall to play DotA. lol. 1st tym our frequent hang was crowded la. lucky in the end we could get the computers to play though those computers were slightly more laggy than the others tt we normally use @ tekka. lol. play 2 games win 2 games against antony. damn fun sia. lol. 1st game his clinkz useless la. lnv help push tower. lol. noob. 2nd game -ar -dm -sc was damn fun la. me, dan, alvin, bren and weili finished the game in 35 minutes la. i m sure we could haf done it faster sia. lol...
after dota go down to tekka market 2 eat. mee goreng again bt this trym frm a different stall. lol. damn hot la this stall wah lan eh. i had 2 drink down 2 drinks sia. lol. after tt we all headed home. lol. after which me, dan, alvin and dino played 2 games. nice games. win 1 lose 1. lol. well in the end, had some fun today. tmr mz maintain concentration throughout all 60 shots and hope tt the 4 mentioned above will become 9 or 8. so it will b 9 10 9 8 9 9. nice liao lor like tt. haha. hope hope.
today nv c *mystery* online. so in the end, she didnt wish me any luck. lol. so means she also wun b wishing me luck 4 tmr's competition. lol. if i do well tmr, shd i sms her 2 tell her? she will find it weird la. haiz... so hard 4 me 2 tok 2 girls. i jz aint gd @ tt. wad is wrong wif me.
tmr early in the morning mz go and shoot le so wanna wish luck, pls sms me. lol. well.. no need la. i dun tink i need any luck tmr. its all in my mind and my mind will b clear. cyaz ppl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home