Wednesday, June 08, 2005

today is as usual as any other day in the rest of the hols sia. lol. woke up at about 9. then went 2 play cs online. haha. damn funny sia. got use knife to kill when opponent use gun. oh man. so lucky. haha. then went down to CDANS to train. sia la. kena chased out b4 shooting all my shots. lol. still tryin hard 2 beat my new PB of 529. congratz 2 bren 4 scoring 530 sia. use pistol beat rifle. i really mz buck up liao. haha. lets hope tt all of us can beat our PBs and work on to excel in Nationals. gd luck guyz.
then antony challenged me 2 dota. a 3v3 game. so the chosen ppl are me, dan and bren vs ant, russ and sont. lol. this is so gonna b fun. if we win, we r so gonna make him less arrogant. lol. imagine how he will react if he loses. lol.
today, havent toked to *mystery* yet. lol. nv c her online mah. maybe later tonight. haha. later also got shaman king. shiok sia. lol. Lyzerg is my role model sia. Yoh also nice. lol

"We Need Strong Allies" - Lyzerg

"Everybody is weak and so we all need friends" - Asakura Yoh

lol. well. cyaz ppl! tmr shall go n train again. maybe can beat my PB liao. haha. check my msn private message to check on my PB. lol

Additional : I feel like piercing my ear. can u all pls leave ur comments on whether i shd pierce on my tagboard? i will check back. i m nt sure of the repercussions i will cause in my class if i were 2 pierce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home