Thursday, June 09, 2005

haha as usual wake up, play, go train. lol. to day do the shoot rifle card on top of pistol card sia. damn fun. lol. i need 2 train more. my many stray shots resulted in my final pistol card hvin a hole ttoo big sia. mz aim to make mine as small as dan's. his was nice. lol. mz work hard to ensure tt antony cannot steal my place in the team. haha. when he went to training, i was already shooting. so he stood there. though i dunno wad he was commenting about. i m pretty sure it is abt me. cos he was pointing at me la. tink i cant c ah. i turn ard when i shooting then c him lookin in my direction and pointing. lol. rude to point u noe. somemore... can dun kip tokin abt dota when i m training? lol. antony kip on saying sand king sand king behind. damn annoying la. want 2 kill ym sand king then come play la. dun disturb my trasining. i noe want 2 take my place also no need like tt right. lol.

oh yea. didnt mention. ytd nite had tt killer showdown wif ant and his gang. turned up that russell couldnt join so we ended up playin 3v2. sia la. they got furion so wad do u tink is the result? surely u will tink tt they won right. guess wad. we fought valiantly without the use of blinking, windwalking wadeva and we succeeded in pushing their base down. though we were under constant pressure frm the Furion, the Fletcher was eventually quite useless. all he could do was hunt us but he didnt even really infiltrate our base mainly cos he was scared of gettin hit. u gt c ppl 1 hit then windwalk b4? look @ him. lol.

today saw *mystery* online. but she reply qt late. when she replied i could tell frm her tone tt she didnt want 2 tok 2 me. so i decided not to tok 2 her or disturb her. sighz... m i tt annoying? lol. well. nth much else. rmb to watch Lost next week. lol. gd show.

Important: In case u didnt read yesterday's UPDATED post. i asked whether shd i pierce my ear. please leave all comments on my tag board and i will check back regularly. i scared of the repercussions tt it will haf on the class. not scared on the pain. so dun tok cock. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home