Saturday, May 21, 2005

Woah wad a tiring day. this blog entry nt really type in @ 1159 but is actually typed in @ 1am. lol. jz tt i 4got to blog in bcos i was watching 1 of the most exciting matches of this season. lets go back to the start of the day.

Day started for me @ 1130. wow, wad a refreshing 12 hr slp. woohoo. felt good 4 an entire day of fun. had breakfast then went online 2 find ppl to tok abt. sadly 4 me, the day didnt really end up tt interesting. didnt go out at all. i m sure durin the holidays, i will try 2 spend much time out. either 2 play soccer, lan, pool, shop, game, tok cock, drink coffee. ah, u get the pt, jz get me out of the hse. anybody wanna ask me out? book a slot now. lol. jz kiddin. i shd b free everyday, unless i m training lor. i muz keep my place in the team. i got cheated yesterdae by a scam email la. shit shit shit. i tink i m gonna die. *mystery* will totally ignore me and i will be a total failure and will be a walking illustration of sadness. I will haf sadness written all over me la. u get the point right? "The Saddest Person Alive". Understand? dun understand, tag my board and i explain. lol

yea, ok back to my day, played DotA wif daniel... dunno how many games la. even in the end i tink. lol. though i won him wif 3 unfamiliar heroes. Go Broodmother and King Leoric and Sand King! haha. daniel is btr than me la. lol. jz tt he also ended up using unfamiliar heroes in the deathmatch mode. lol.

played dota till 11+ then went to watch soccer. and tt is also y i m blogging at this time and haf 2 fake the time la. lol.

i tink i btr go slp oredi if nt i will wake up @ 1 tmr. lol. cyaz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home