Monday, November 28, 2005

Song I'm Listening To : My Chemical Romance - The Ghost Of You (man i gotta get mre songs)

well... bleach catch up liao... those hu never watch shd watch sia. lolx... now episode 59... so many bankais come out liao... btr catch it soon b4 there's too many 2 download to catch up. lolx... finally completed my grad night stuff. lolx... wonder hw they look all tgt huh. come 2 tink of it.. i nv really tried em tgt. but oh wth, doesnt matter right... how i look tmr doesnt really concern me.. hehz... yep... and my hair colour seems 2 b changing lor... wth... lolx... hope dun change until too different. oh yea went 2 tt staff finder place fill up form and now time 2 wait 4 the phone call... lolx... apparently best hope is january... need a job 2 kip my spending alive. lolx... past few days keep going town 2 buy stuff and stone. nw tym 2 get used 2 stoning at hm again. cyaz!

"Okiro! Benihime!" - Awaken, Benihime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home