Thursday, December 14, 2006

Song I'm Listening To : My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You
Mood : .Sian.WOW-ed.HAPPY.

weee... MCR's latest album "The Black Parade" really is good. many good songs inside including "Welcome to the Black Parade", "House of Wolves", "Mama" and many mre like the one im listenin to at this moment.

well, the past few days has been rather sian for me when im home as my family is in korea enjoying their holiday (or maybe not... heard they encountered some problems there. sob). alone at home has its pros and cons. pros being i haf the whole place 2 myself and can throw all my stuff everywhere being the messy person i am. i'll probably gotta tidy up the place b4 they return on Saturday night (WEE! THEY R COMIN BACK!). without my bro, WoW has lost quite a bit of its charm. but nevertheless, ive still played quite a bit of it over the past few days. haf also been out wif my "sis" (thx 4 havin dinner man... felt real sian at hm) and also with shaun, tonia and derrick today. (sry guyz 4 entering stoning mode halfway... was tinking abt stuff)

if not 4 em, my life would really be sian during my 1st period of leave since leaving SISPEC. tmr i'll be having my understudy for Guard2IC. at first i thought tt i would haf 2 stay in but now Yong Chuen said i might not need to... depending on BSO. oh yea, speakin of BSO, i went clubbing with my officer man. but tt night was real screwed...

at 1st, me and shaun had the intention of going to MOS for tt free thing... wad MILKSHAKE ah... end up, the queue was till Novotel hotel... wad a fuckin long queue. after quite a long wait, we decided to leave for Dbl O with my officer.... but it was full hse. we then headed to Butter Factory. but it was only open to members. thus we ended ourselves up at Coccolatte. wad a coincidence it was then that we met shaun, jue, nic and a whole lot of other people there. shaun wong got himself into some bad shape and the day ended with me and sim sending wong home. lolx.

"U 2 r like tgt but nt tgt"
i still dun really understand... but... i dun tink its possible u c... its mre like... "u 2 r nt tgt"... i dun c the tgt part. it juz doesnt look like its gonna happen... yea, she's a nice gal... but... ...

if only what u said is true to a certain extent
just the starting part
that would make my day
on tt special day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home