Wednesday, September 24, 2008

as the birthday celebrations are over, the cab ride home with shaun was insightful. thanks bro.

jo's birthday celebration was at ALOHA LOYANG (which is really far leh jo. ass). before heading down, was treated to a delicious piece of news. 1 which i had to dig out myself. guess you never had the intention to tell me. 

met weili and hit the arcade before going down to the chalet to catch up with the other guys whom i havent met in a long time. as we sat down and played cards, mahjong and finally taboo, my mind was always focused on what you told me. even people around me could tell i wasnt my normal self. thats how distracted i was. 

i made a phone call to you. and you told me "at least he thinks im important". so to you, ive never found you important. please ask the people around me what they think about your sentence. if i didnt find you important, would i have done all that i did for you? maybe i just havent done enough eh?

im CONFUSED. im LOST. i dont even know what i just wrote in this FUCKING blog post. im gonna go sleep now. 

you dont think you're important to me?
i'll do something to show you what you mean to me.
FOR YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home