Sunday, May 15, 2005

Woah. today has been a very interesting day. Discovered that u can find lancraft games on #lancraft of galaxynet! Those guyz really r pro! I played 4 games and lost all 4. Haha. Muz train to improve. 1 Day, i will own them all. Oh yea, forgot to mention a point yesterdae. My shooting average dropped by 32! That is a lot la. Damn disappointed with myself. Hope i can pull myself together before the NUS Shoot comes. And hopefully, my NUS Shoot score will be equal to or better than wad i had shot for the recent CDANs Shoot. That was a 522 giving me an average of 8.7! If i haf shot better at the NUS Shoot, then my place in the Nationals will be most likely secured. Hopefully, we can raise Team CJC to greater heights guyz. If there is a change in the teams, i hope that Mathew can make it in. Lookin at his grouping, i m sure he is even better than me. If he comes in, we really stand a chance of doing CJC proud by clinching a medal against the odds of NationalJC, HwaChongInstitution and RafflesJC. VictoriaJC will be soundly beaten by our teamspirit and our desire for the medal. YEA! STRIVE ON TEAM! Sadly, i didnt do a single bit of studying or homework the whole day. Man, m i screwed tomorrow when i m asked to hand up my assignments for the week. I will be a goner man. Shyt. Lol. Other than that, nothing else to write in about, so cyaz around soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home