Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Song I'm Listening To : UVERworld - D-technolife (actually nt listening. WAS listening)

yea finally blogger let me come here and type this shit. so long no blog liao... lolx... until now still no job lor. tt stupid stafffinder nonsense nv even call once... at least dan got 1 call.. lolx... or maybe they gonna wait till my bdae then gimme as bdae present right. jz kidding... lolx... if they call me durin my overseas trip, then sian 1/2 lolx.

downloaded whole MCR album, blink182 album and later maybe go look for the eminem curtain call album. lolx. greatest hits. got Stan inside lor. nice song... oh yea Bleach 60 is out... damn cool la.

*Spoiler Alert*
Hitsugaya's Bankai... lolx. kena owned by Aizen's Shikai la.. wtf.. mre incredible than Zaraki taking on the 2 captains. lolx... Kira vs the big boob adjutant (wads her name agn)... lolx... she also got cool soul slayer la... btr than Apologize of Kira. lolx...
*Spoiler Over*

lolx... oops. some ppl might nt understand wad was i tokin but wth right. lolx... im in such a dilemma im totally lost on wad 2 do. lolx... tts is like so interesting la... y muz it always turn out like tt 4 me? i hate my life... it sucks so badly... luckily there r frens, bleach, dota and initial d. lolx... this friday got shooting... 2 bad i cant shoot... gun wif barry. lolx... if dan can shoot then shiok liao.. whoop some NJ ass. lolx... cyaz when i return frm my trip then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home