Thursday, January 19, 2006

Song I'm Listening To : HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR - Ichirin no Hana ~Huge Hollow Mix~

well... my blog like got no1 come de. lolx. tts good... then can really say everything here liao... use as personal diary... yea life's been shitty recently... all ive been doing is hanging ard... but hang ard so much, the thoughts in my head are still outta control...

saw her 2dae... at orchard mrt on my way hm... and she was wif him... wad a nice sight 2 c 2 end my day... i feel like shit nw... though i can say i dun tink abt it anymore... but upon seeing, i feel sian again... always happens 2 b doesnt it... tinking back, it has been like 2/3 times over the course of 2005... jz hope tt 2006 can get better yea... guess ive had enuf of all this things fucking me upside down 1 by 1... ive now got this shitass feeling tt the A levels r gonna blow up in my face and gimme FUCKED up results... then tt wld so kill me...

been initial-d-ing alot... lolx. wad a term... yea been racing ard wif bren and other fellows tt accept my challenge or challenge me... my FD is now a level 4 car... doing quite well in it... jz tt cant beat takumi on tou ban or bunta on anyother map other than iro... lolx

bleach is out... go download and watch. its nice... cyaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home