Thursday, January 05, 2006

Song I'm Listening To : My Chemical Romance - Cemetery Drive

hahaz. FUCK U ALVIN. oh shit. y did i say that. k im gg mad. lolx. weeeee. lolx. 2nite finally can do tt stocktaking. tym 2 get it over with and collect the pay to be spent on either... (a) Initial D all the way and pump finish all the mountains. (b) 30 bucks spent on tt shooting outing thing.

lolx. really wonder which option im gonna choose to spend the money obtained counting toys for toysrus. lolx. and tt also actually depends on how the pay is like. if dan is right... i be rich. lolx.

help friend spam : 27/1/2006 Indochine. Presale $18, Door Price $20. Anybody interested?

yea and... FUCK U ALVIN. oh crap. nt again. lolx. im seriously going mad. i dun even noe wads in my head now... k other than my brain. lolx. i mean wad my brain is tinking now... so much to think abt so little space...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home