Saturday, December 31, 2005

Song I'm Listening To : Initial D - Night Of Fire

k, after tt long absence of me from my blog, ive made a return and at the same tym changed the skin since im so bored. wad 2 do? lolx. lets c, wad haf i done since the last post... oh yea, went taiwan and came back then had my bdae in which i was hoping kailing could go out wif me on tt day but in the end she nt free and i spent the day at sentosa watching rain fall. lolx... before that had xmas eve where i lost 1 of my slippers in the chaotic mess at orchard tt even the police had hard tym controlling. so farnie the way they shine their torchlights at u, and u immediately jz stop spraying those cans at other people's poor faces. the power of their lights eh. wonder hu gave it 2 em... LOLX.

yep also went clubbing 4 the 1st tym since i turned 18 at cocolatte where dan's fren wendy was organising a party. lolx... not bad considering it was after all my 1st tym. got 2 noe a girl called geraldine. lolx... not bad not bad... maybe i shd hang ard mre often, but monetary resources aint really allowing me 2 do it. lolx. muz get my job soon. oh yea, the toys'r'us (is tt hw u spell it? wth) peeps called us eventually tellin us we had a job 2 do stocktaking nxt yr. but its only for 1 day... or rather i shd say night considering the job hrs are overnight. lolx... work 1 day and train 1 day, forgot 2 ask wad was the pay like. get the pay can treat bren back liao. thx 4 the swensons today man. it was good. lolx. after tt, mz call the beer promoter peep 2 check up on vacancy... moneyyyy...

oh yea, can some1 help me test if this blogskin has music cos my Mozilla Firefox cant hear mp3 on websites... jz post a tag on my board tellin me if there is song or not. thx! lolx. yep, tink shd go slp soon... tmr new years day eve i also dunno wad 2 do sia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home