Monday, February 13, 2006

Song I'm Listening To : Initial D - Crazy For Love

haha... its been a long time... well my bid to get some1 out 4 vday for the 1st tym in my sad life juz kinda disappeared in my face. lolx. its alright. lolx. the 18th time im gonna spend vday at home/in school alone/in big grp. lolx. another matter... needa hunt down tt china fucker... on friday at suntec meet him, come n "teach" me hw 2 drive. on saturday c him losin 2 ryousuke 5 times on tsuchi. wad a moron. i ask him challenge me, he still say wait another day... if i c him, he might s well throw away his car... FC3S vs. GC8V

btw, any1 has any songs 2 recommend me? i wanna get the yellowcard album if there r mre nice songs in it... Lights and Sounds is good. lolx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home