Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Song I'm Listening To : Nightmare - the WORLD
Mood : .stressed.STRESSED.stressed.

bah... i dunno y m i feeling so stressed
its like everything/every1 arnd me has a bone 2 pick with me
i get severely irritated very easily recently
and Devin aint helping much
abit mre n i'll make sure he's going DB

tmr half day leave
2nd half of the day gotta figure out wad 2 get for tt gift xchange thing
i dun haf the habit of gettin gifts for others
so suggestions please come in
details of gathering is:
a gathering for army guyz
budget - $20

tmr night prolly go clubbing
might b a gd place 4 me 2 get rid of all the stress
prolly drink till i puke then go home or smth
but no sim 2 help me get home in tt case. lolx

weather recently has been a bitch
hopefully it'll all clear up by saturday
then the gathering at sentosa can still carry on
due to the rain
the meeting of me, kenneth, mathew and jess
ended up being juz a meetin of me and kenneth
mathew's path to town was apparently a flooded mess
well, i'll believe u frm the pix ive seen

birthdays and gift-related occasions
wads the pt of gifts
pls dun give me anything
not like many ppl r gonna rmb
the date which is comin
the date when i return frm my 1st duty
the date which was never significant

im so darn stressed
but i dunno y
how m i 2 solve
when i cant find the cause

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home