Sunday, February 26, 2006

Song I'm Listening To : Jay Chou - Ye Qu (Nocturne)

RESULTS OUT ON MARCH FIRST. not funny... y is it 2 days earlier than predicted date of 3rd march. in the middle of the week somemore. zzz. i can see it all so clearly now. after every1 has collected their results slip. it will only be me, tt hides in 1 corner and cries about hw i failed my Fmaths... its so clear in my head tts its haunting me. to the extent tt i cant sleep... wad if it really happens. with every1 doing well and me failing my subs. where will i end up? haiz... the thought of it will only juz cause more sleepless nights. good luck to every1 tt r collecting their results on tt day. dun fight wif me 4 tt corner 2 cry in. lolx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home