Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Song I'm Listening To : Jay Chou - Feng

well... rather long no blog... needa blog if nt got nth 2 do. yea. thx sherry for all the songs. lolx... i definitely need new songs... so every1, pls send me songs if uve got nth else 2 do too. lolx. 2dae went bowling after such a long time with shaun, eric, stella, dino, germ and sherry... i shd stop "cracking my knuckles" (wadeva the scientific term 4 it is, i dun care) cos i cant stuff my fingers into the bowling balls without hurting myself. lolx. yea... after playing like 2 rather okay games, the 3rd game was real shit. lolx. after bowling, germ and sherry left then we went bugis 2 find lunch where tonia came 2 mit us... go some cafe in bugis street 2 haf food then walk around stoning... some1 shd keep me away frm Initial D machines... when i went into the arcade at bugis, i saw this noob and raced him. lolx... kick ass.

1st round : Lv 5 (me) vs Lv 3 => Result: he got OWNED
2nd round: his fren Lv 9 vs Lv 5 => he used boost... and lost to me... heh
3rd round: some bystander Lv 12 vs Lv 5 => Result: he screwed up early game and i won

hehz... 1 dollar and i win 3 ppl... woot... but i shd really stay away frm arcades oredi la... bad 4 my money... + clubbing in... its no wonder im in this shitty financial state. yea after arcade for awhile... sherry and germ met up wif us agn then we went 2 coffee bean where we resumed stoning. k nt really stoning, but talked alot... talk till wad 9+? lolx. after tt shaun and tonia left and me,dino,germ,sherry went MOS (MOS burger. not Ministry of Sound) for dinner b4 gg hm. so nw here i am stoning... tts y i come 2 blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home