Thursday, March 02, 2006

Song I'm Listening To : nothing...

'A' level results r out. im shocked by my results of some subjects and some were expected. or rather only CMaths was expected. it got me my only A grade. lolx. in overall i got ACD and a B3 for GP. C for FMaths and D for Physics. the FMaths was like totally unexpected lor. from F to C la. lolx. and mr lim even said "u were the biggest worry". thx 4 the vote of confidence la. lolx. mrs tai said "u cld do even btr if u started studying earlier." lolx. but D for physics. i dropped. so sad. was hopin for ACC or ABC la. lolx. GP was a weird subject la. there were so many D7s around and they r all unexpected la. well nw tt it is all over, i gotta figure out hw 2 count the points. i wonder if my results would haf been better or worse if i didnt haf 2 go through tt issue last year during revision period.

btw, if u havent found out yet. *mystery* is no longer in my life. she is like totally avoiding me or smth. well its okay. it isnt the 1st time. lets juz say tt somehow... there r 3 grps of girls. 1 grp r those tt avoid me. 2nd grp r those tt tok 2 me till i tell em i like em and then can avoided. and the 3rd grp are those tt dunno me. lolx. yea. i shd juz turn gay or smth. 4 mre details, pm me and i'll c if i can help u.

im having problems. lots of them. argh... worrying abt other ppl. remind me never 2 do tt. it doesnt benefit me in any way. where were u? i was lookin for u. but i could never find u. wtf m i tokin abt. is there gonna b any chance? no1 noes. but im gettin tired of all this.

k before i tok even mre nonsense, i shall log off nw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home