Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Song I'm Listening To : My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

hoho... recently been starting 2 catch movies again... before this, i watched like damn little movies la... so yea... watched Final Destination 3 and The Dorm already (2 b explained later) and probably catching V for Vendetta tmr! yay! lolx. check out tt cool mask man. gotta get 1 for myself.

yea... so 2dae woke up at 9+ 2 go down city hall 2 meet shaun and tonia... here comes the giant lightbulb called jerold. lolx. my favourite job. call me down whenever u need a lightbulb. the brightness is adjustable. lolx. yea. so... they were all late... so i stoned with my PSP providing my sole source of entertainment (aka MP3). lolx. when sim arrived, we went 4 bfast b4 meetin tonia 2 go "shopping" at marina sq. lolx. walk ard aimlessly with nothing 2 buy in mind other than shaun's printer cartridge which we eventually got frm... carrefour. yea... after tt, went back marina 2 watch The Dorm... supposedly a horror show... kinda funny though. it wasnt like s though we wanted 2 laugh purposely when it was scary juz 2 annoy ppl... but the entire cinema was laughing too. lolx. everytime tt retarded song came on, ppl juz laughed. interesting... yea after tt, went 4 dinner at....... food court. oh yea... and my mango ice kachang which tonia said looked....... (wad did she say again? oh nvm)

after tt met sherry and her fren and follow ard... went starbucks... chit chat.... go home. lolx... then after slacking awhile, decided to come here and blog... and alvin, if u do read my blog, ur blog is nice and interesting =). LOLX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home