Friday, April 07, 2006

Song I'm Listening To : Placebo - Special K

haha, finally it has come. the period of time where the government pays me money 2 eat food and stay in their island resort. isnt it good. they pay us money, but the only time we can spend the money is on weekends which theres a pretty high chance i will not haf the mood to spend. but apparently confinement for me may juz turn out to be 5 days thx to the good friday public holiday. i guess tt will prevent my withdrawal symptoms from kicking in. i cant predict wad might happen when i cant use the computer for a whole 2 weeks. lolx. so it will b lucky if the confinement is only 5 days. ive survived Bintan (10 days) so i guess i can survive this. this should be my last post b4 i enter unless 2nite i got the mood 2 blog again but that will juz b lame.

yea, so im in the middle of packing my dumb bag and i realise... that i dun haf a big enough bag. trying to stuff everything into my regular soccer bag juz failed as i realised i lacked the space for tt extra set of civilian clothings tt im supposed 2 stuff in 4 recruits night? wad a lame thing 2 add in. probably i shd juz not bring it. well, gotta look 4 a bigger bag then. the list actually said tt there isnt anything much to bring, but i guess, all singaporeans r kiasu (like me) and will go down 2 beach road and buy stuff in preparation for the lack of stuff provided at tt island resort. thus, the small amount of stuff 2 bring in fact inflates to quite a bit. and i wonder how big a bag john khoo is gonna use. according to shaun, he apparently has even bought the stuff for field camp. man, i say he is excited abt camps. probably nvr been 2 any of those UG camps in his life. but yea, khoo, if u really brought a radio, im so gonna borrow it... imagine listening to MCR - The Ghost Of You in camp and remembering the MTV. man, wad a way to spend NS. but yea, i will haf my handfone wif me. the thing crucial to my enjoyment of NS, a gd way to relax at night. playing bounce... on my 6610... and sms-ing ppl... tt r so lucky they arent in there... which arent many ppl actually...

in there, i will most probably lose track of all the top songs on the charts so i guess i will need ppl 2 renavigate me and send me the songs. heh. as for soccer, that is 1 thing tt is hard 2 lose track of. lolx. almost every1 in camp will b toking abt it. lolx. World Cup... by tt tym i will already be posted in my unit... i tink...

yea, ok, i gotta go bathe and go out... will b back like at night or smth... when im in camp, u can contact me through sms... but replies will b late. lolx. yep. take care =) i'll b back soon. LOLX

"when i'm gone, don't mourn" Eminem - When I'm Gone.

LOLX!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home