Saturday, December 23, 2006

Song I'm Listening To : JUNE - Baby It's You
Mood : .stoned.STRESSED.sad.

hmm... this song is nice man... current ending song of Bleach which has finally concluded the Bounto segment i hope.

well, going sentosa in like a few hrs time... shaun pang seh lor. lolx. i tot u going. but nevermind, shd b got enuf ppl 2 njoy bah. nw gotta hope tt the weather is good if nt all the activities will b ruined lor. ask max wads the wet weather program, he say still go sentosa. wonder wad we can do over there when its raining. hehz.

2dae went on mad shoppin sia... got myself a new wallet (to replace the old 1 with a hole at the coin compartment), tshirts, shorts, shoes and socks. lolx. plus the bag i bought recently, man, ive got almost all the things that i wanted. lolx. now left the mre useless stuff. like the notebook similar to the Deathnote that the stall in Cineleisure sells. also wanna catch some movies. like Deathnote2 and Curse of the Golden Flower. man... looks good. but gotta find time and people to watch it with.

went clubbing last night at MOS. man, my 1st tym in there after my attempt to enter on the MILKSHAKE night failed horribly. lolx. its kinda a nice place and the SIM-UOL pageant was there. hmm... tink i saw shaun's fren as a contestant there. dunno if i saw wrongly. went there and had my free drink b4 leaving MOS with my officer to go 7-11 to buy beer. downed a bottle of carona quickly b4 re-entering MOS and into the dance floor. tts where i met Joanne. lolx. long tym no c... but b4 long, lost her agn. lolx. didnt haf much 2 drink through the night though. at 2-3am there was 1for1 so me n my officer went to try the Red Ice thingy... kinda weird. tastes alot like juice. lolx. but the red blinking light is kinda attractive.

on the 27th prolly gonna club again. saw an advertisement sayin tt wednesdays at St. James Power Station is like ladies night, and for guys its $15 entry with 2 drinks. lolx. tts a pretty good offer man. lolx. or maybe i shd go Zouk or juz stay home and relax with my computer. lolx.

things arent going that smoothly in my life
i tot things would b btr after i made myself clear
but mre things haf been coming in
how m i 2 clear my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home