Monday, June 04, 2007

Song Playing : 30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill

well. i dont noe wad is happening around me anymore. finally fell sick again after so long. did a fucked up duty wif a fucking fever. suddenly, ure treating me like this.

falling sick
yes, ive finally fallen sick again ever since BMT's fever. this tym ive struck fever again. but for a short period of 4 days. m feelin much btr now. thx 4 the concern hueva asked me abt it during tt period. it was nice. even wif fever, i managed 2 lug my body over to camp where i managed to do basic tasks. at the 3rd day, i even had a duty and i felt obliged to do it instead of calling upon the reserve like what the typical IDS would haf done on any other day. those bunch of slackers only sit around, sleep and watch VCDs and they still want to activate each other to come down early weekend mornings. wad a great sense of courtesy and bonding the share amongst each other. so well, the duty was going along well till juz b4 staff parade and things totally imploded after that. problems after problems came in from every corner. from the men to the BOS, every1 juz wanted a share of me. lolx. so exciting. but in the end, the night passed by untouched and the guard2 was kind enuf to let me get more sleep at the expense of his own sleep due to my fever. see, fever is kinda helpful at times.

coupled with all these in-camp problems that dont seem to want to stop, ive got personal problems as well. maybe im just a fucking problem magnet and i will never stop all these problems from consistently finding their way to me no matter how much i hide. i might as well stand out wif a neon sign saying "HIT ME". maybe they will hit me less hard. the personal problems i shall not mention here. if u wanna noe, u might wanna PM me on MSN and c if im free. if im free and in da mood i might tell u. m damn bz recently man.. all the camp stuff. + ive got IPPT on wednesday and ive juz recovered from my illness meaning my physical fitness would haf dropped. wonder if i can maintain my gold 2.4 timing when i return.

and now no more anime piracy. YAY TO MUSIC JUNCTION AND THE LIKES! hahaz. music junction is so gonna rejoice as more and more people buy their legal VCDs of animes like Bleach and Naruto. wonder what will happen if u download the anime series that are not legalised yet. is legalised even the term. i remember hearing the term b4 when Bleach was _______ but now i cant remember what that term was. maybe it is legalised.

well im blabbering more and more nonsense if any1 notices. 30 seconds to mars is kinda nice to listen to but as my loyal reader has pointed out, theres screaming in it so it might not lend itself to some of ur ears. dun like, dun complain to me. lolx. juz remove it from yer playlists. isnt tt ez. complaining wun help shit. ive learnt tt the hard way.

right now, im lost for words and m unsure of what to do. what shd i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home