Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Song I'm Listening To : Fall Out Boy - This Aint A Scene, Its An Arms Race
Mood : .tired.REALtired.

duty last night. so long havent had duty. next month's duty forecast is out and im lined up for 5 duties... this saturday is my next duty, then monday. man, duty, rest then duty again. how exciting. i had better enjoy my sunday. yesterday's duty was also the 1st duty as guard commander that ive experienced a turnout... woot. blackout turnout. luckily it was done well with prior warning from the BOS. lolx... we were all hyped up for it and waiting for the phone call. lolx. other than that, everything turned out kinda well for the duty other than the slight hiccup in the morning that saw me gettin fucked again. lolx. wad a life. everytime duty muz kena fuck. lolx.

april 10th. a date im looking forward to. for reasons. heh.

april 11th. IPPT. tym for me 2 peak and attain my gold again. i need it so badly. i need the monetary rewards it brings along wif it. hope the gym work recently will help me regain my pullup counts. all the recent L.I.V.E runs haf brought my running timing back to timing worthy of the gold. lolx.


is it tym
to let the world noe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home