Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Song I'm Listening To : Good Charlotte - The River
Mood : -im removing this-

its been quite a long time since ive blogged and a certain reader (out of the seriously diminishing number of readers) has been pressuring me into writing an entry before i get killed. ok kidding abt the getting killed part. since my last entry, april 10th has since passed. it went by quite well. with a nice dinner at waraku. woah, that place really is good. thx mel for introducing it to me. the squiddddd.

lol. and my ippt got moved to may 7th. or around there at least. cant remember the actual day itself. gotta get back my fitness. last weekend went down to MoMo under the instigation of eric. a real last minute request though. but i complied with the presence of the shooting club guyz and gal and mel. lolx. hoped it helped ur tic sales. opened 2 bottles of whiskey @150 each... gotta chase back my money frm dan and the guyz. my financial power is weakening as the days pass. cant wait for july where i earn 50 mre. any lil bit of extra money that we earn, is way important in the way we spend our daily lives. gotta go back to MoS. its been such a long tym.

and right this moment, im wasting my life away listening to my WMP and reading comics online (introduced to me by weiyang). and oh my, these comics are so damn lame. http://explosm.net/comics/336/
is 1 of em. go take a look.


need to gain some offs
to take to relieve stress
been doing more and more work
instead of juz slacking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home