Monday, December 25, 2006

Song I'm Listening To : Nightmare - the WORLD
Mood : .pleased.CALM.settled.

well... i noe i blogged earlier in the day. but after tt post, ive been tinking abt all the things tt haf been happening arnd me. and ive realised that almost in every case, ive been the party in the wrong. so ive decided to apologize and hope that i can get back the life that i led in the past.

1stly... im prolly juz jealous... tt every1 arnd me is sociable while i am juz... well cold... every1 can talk amongst each other and make frenz so easily. while, im the... quiet 1... the 1 tt doesnt want to talk at all. this has been me for so long oredi. i dun tink i can even change.

2ndly... i noe i shdnt b feelin awkward shaun. ive tot abt it... so yea... i was in the wrong. i dint need 2 feel awkward... things shd b ok regarding this issue now. cya on wednesday nite at st james bro. i need u 2 b there. lolx.

3rdly... smth muz b terribly wrong with me. lolx. my settings muz b wrong. i can only attract guyz and uber young girls. lolx. wtf is wrong man.

4thly... i gotta control my money flow. less taxi rides frm now on. even if im gonna b late i prolly shd take bus/train still. lolx... if nt no money. this mth alone, ive loaned 200 dollars frm my mum and its oredi gone... so long mre till payday. how m i 2 survive. cant even get my drinks... (BREWERKS has nice beer)

so yea, sorry 2 every1 arnd me... ive been at fault and nt realise. nt only tt, but i also scolded many of u guyz and yet u all still stayed ok. my apologies. hopefully, everything will return 2 wad it was in the past. though i'll probably still be the cold Jerold that most of u noe.

i'll nv be a outspoken guy
no matter wad ive gone through
the cold personality still suits me
even though it brings me lil frenz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home