Saturday, March 03, 2007

Song I'm Listening To : Good Charlotte - Keep Your Hands Off My Girl
Mood : .hang.Over.saysitall.

well... ytd was a real quick day in camp. report to camp same old time b4 having the LIVE run thingy. run 3km. kinda ez. the pace was slow i guess. not good enuf for an IPPT gold... my timing has taken such a huge hit since leaving SISPEC. i struggle to obtain a 10minute timing. how m i 2 cut down on tt excess 15 seconds. guess i'll haf 2 continue running a lot more. after the 3km run, our original plan was 2 sit down and have breakfast and relax till noon. but in the end, we cld only maintain the breakfast part of the deal as after breakfast at arnd 10, BSO asked us y havent we changed back into out uniform and gave us work 2 do. at 12, we changed to civilian attire and headed down to Marina South for our mess bowling activity. skeptical about it at 1st but in the end, it turned out to become a damn fun activity. lolx. all the laughter as people miss their bowls and all. craziness.

after the bowling activity, i headed home and showered and all b4 heading down to shaun's place for his birthday celebration BBQ. quite a turnout but according to shaun, its below the expected number. there was germaine and her bf, tonia, charm, russell, derrick, me and mel. ok, after typing it out, doesnt really seem like much. lolx. they cld all fit into a line. but yea... i got wasted. lolx. wonder how too. i drank real little. probably its because i had too little food before drinking. juz hate the feeling of gettin wasted. that makes it the 2nd tym i throw up under the influence of alcohol... sighz... and derrick had 2 send me home again. damn sad guy la he. always muz take care of me whenever i get wasted. the last tym at DXO also is he save my life. lolx. even after getting home, i still wanted 2 throw up... hug my toilet bowl till fall aslp. damn disgusting i noe. but wad 2 do. later throw up on the floor get worse shit frm ma parents. lolx. at 4am, then i returned to my room 2 sleep after my dad woke me up in the toilet. lolx.

2dae havent been doing much other than WoW and DotA... i guess thats wad makes up my life. in fact, ive got not much life. gotta go out and do some shopping though. prolly go like tmr or smth. gotta waste away my converse voucher, get myself a new pair of street soccer shoes, take a look at the Nike Limited Edt Dunks, get new clothes and all. lolx... shopping is good, but spends a lil too much of my pathetic NS pay, though many people will complain that im getting a lot more than em. lolx. currently waiting for my dinner before probably go to MOS. lolx...

gettin wasted was a mistake
juz like all the other mistakes
that ive made through my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home