Friday, February 23, 2007

Song I'm Listening To : Beyonce - Listen (Dreamgirls OST)
Mood : .DUN ASK.

well, now that my keyboard is fixed, i can finally stop using the fucking on-screen keyboard that every computer has. its so fuckin retarded i decided to get off msn since i take so fucking long to reply a single sentence with as many short forms as i could use. now that i can use my Logitech once again, my ranting can finally be blogged. hopefully i can still rmb most of the content that i wanted 2 put up tt day.

2 days ago... the day my keyboard broke down.
i came home a pissed off guy as my keyboard was down. without my keyboard, not only could i not play WoW or DotA but i cldnt even do my most basic activity (MSN). thus... not a very happy person. after which, i received a phone call askin me to go down to Dhoby Ghaut. only after i asked, did i noe they were gonna catch Ghost Rider. thx man, i c that there was "an" intention 2 ask me along. after that, they tried 2 get a tic near their seat apparently. cmon, do i look like a 6 year old kid? i oredi knew it was 90% impossible 2 get a seat nearby. i only went down 2 use the arcade. after which, "A" said that i shd watch since he cld juz watch with his frenz and i shd watch with "B". wad u sayin do0d, that ive got no other frenz 2 watch it with? i noe i aint s sociable s u. but i do haf my own grp of frenz. i dun take kindly 2 this kinda comments. juz a mental note 4 u. thus, i was so bored and went down to dhoby ghaut to play arcade for a mere 15 minutes before i headed home. i purposely took bus home so that i dint feel like such a loser.

im gonna return 2 my old world. one, with juz me. im not gonna care abt anything or anyone else. keep my out of ur lives. i want 2 be alone. leave me be. i noe i wun die without everyone's company. i can live with juz my computer. i cant rmb all my rants. and this is enuf. im gonna go off now. cyaz.

ive had enuf
its tym 4 me 2 leave
u may still talk 2 me
but u will NOT c me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home